The pregnancy monitor scrutinizes your data for early signs of pregnancy. Please note that the only reliable indication of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test.
The pregnancy monitor will also calculate the most reliable test date given your chart and cycle history.
The pregnancy monitor displays the following parameters:
- Test Date: the most reliable test date taking your current chart and your cycle history into account.
- Intercourse Timing Analyzer: Intercourse Timing Analyzer FAQ.
- Top Signs: Frequency of your signs on pregnancy charts. Top Signs FAQ
- Pregnancy Test Probability: Evaluate the probability of a positive pregnancy test. Pregnancy Test Probablity FAQ
- Spotting Factor: Check the frequency of spotting on pregnancy charts and non pregnant charts. Spotting Factor FAQ
- Early Pregnancy Signs Analyzer: Early Pregnancy Signs FAQ.
- Temperatures above Coverline: The number of temperatures above your coverline (too many drops are not usually a good sign).
- Temperatures below Coverline: The number of temperatures below your coverline.
- Implantation Signs: Here, the pregnancy monitor locates patterns that are most likely to occur on pregnancy charts (triphasic pattern and Luteal Dip particularly).
- Due Date: this line displays your potential due date if this cycle leads to conception. The calculation uses your ovulation day as its basis.
Tap the Analysis tab to access the Pregnancy Monitor