Chart Gallery Search
FertilityFriend.com's Chart Gallery is an extensive resource for people who wish to see what real fertility charts look like. Advanced charters may wish to use it to find specific patterns.
The search feature and the tagging system provide an efficient way to sift though the archive.
The chart gallery is organized around broad categories designed to avoid overlap. Specific tags/keywords allow a chart to hold multiple characteristics that can be easily found.
You can search fertility charts using the following criteria:
- Keywords/Tags These tags are either assigned by the system or by the member depending on what it relates to.
- Months TTC This allows you to search the gallery by the time spent Tryng To Conceive (TTC).
- Free Form Keywords: This powerful option allows you to search the gallery for specific entries on the chart itself. Such entries can be a specific medication, a specific situation, a specific supplement, etc.
This search field matches the meds, specifics and custom data fields on the charts.
- Ovulation Day
- Pre and Post Ovulation average temperatures
- Positive and Negative Pregnancy Tests You can search charts with pregnancy test results on specific Day Past Ovulation (DPO).
- Intercourse Pattern This criteria allows you to specify a specific intercourse pattern with the fertile window (around ovulation).
Charts Like Yours
In addition to these search criteria you can pick one of your charts to be the template for your search.
Screen Shots (Desktop Layout)
Keywords & Category Criteria:
Specific Chart Pattern Criteria:
Get Pregnant Faster
Start Charting Now