The pregnancy monitor scrutinizes your data for early signs of pregnancy. Please note that the only reliable indication of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test.
The pregnancy monitor will also calculate the most reliable test date given your chart and cycle history.
The pregnancy monitor displays the following parameters:
- Test Date: the most reliable test date taking your current chart and your cycle history into account.
- Intercourse Timing Analyzer: Intercourse Timing Analyzer FAQ.
- Top Signs: Frequency of your signs on pregnancy charts. Top Signs FAQ
- Pregnancy Test Probability: Evaluate the probability of a positive pregnancy test. Pregnancy Test Probablity FAQ
- Spotting Factor: Check the frequency of spotting on pregnancy charts and non pregnant charts. Spotting Factor FAQ
- Early Pregnancy Signs Analyzer: Early Pregnancy Signs FAQ.
- Temperatures above Coverline: The number of temperatures above your coverline (too many drops are not usually a good sign).
- Temperatures below Coverline: The number of temperatures below your coverline.
- Implantation Signs: Here, the pregnancy monitor locates patterns that are most likely to occur on pregnancy charts (triphasic pattern, etc...).
- Due Date: this line displays your potential due date if this cycle leads to conception. The calculation uses your ovulation day as its basis.
Mobile Apps Access
Tap More/Chart & Data Analysis to access the Pregnancy Monitor
Desktop Screen Shot:
The pregnancy monitor is displayed when appropriate below your chart or calendar.