How do I take my temperature when charting?
There are a few guidelines to follow when taking your temperature to make sure
you get the best interpretation on your chart.
- Take your temperature just as you wake up in the morning, before doing anything
- Take your temperature at the same time every morning, or as close to the
same time as possible. Note the time.
- Take your temperature after a solid few hours of sleep.
- Take your temperature using a special BBT thermometer.
- Enter your data on your chart or bedside notepad as soon after taking your
temperature as possible.